Starting this August…
- Living a more stress-free and organized life
- Learning new and supportive work habits
- Enjoying your spaces and places
- Improving your time management
- Controlling the paper management flow
- Having confidence in making choices and decisions that reflect the life you want
- Learning the value of boundaries and why they are so important to us all
- Accomplishing a goal or project within just FOUR weeks
- Getting FOUR weeks of ongoing support with a Professional Organizer!
Who’s this for?
- Busy Moms
- Newly Weds
- Small business entrepreneurs
- Professional (lawyers, doctors, teachers, mental health)
- Right-sizing for Seniors and family members
- Hoarding sufferers and their loved-ones
The Managing Your Clutter Workshop Series is for ANYONE who wants to experience the JOY of…
… completing that nagging project you’ve been putting off
… socializing while being productive at the same time
… eliminating excess clutter
… working with accountability partners
… learning new organizing skills and techniques
… developing new productive work habits that stick
… creating more ‘space for your place!’
… ‘right-sizing’ your home to accommodate your new lifestyle
… learning new life skills for improved quality of life
… developing a new paper management system to control the PAPER avalanche
… supportive professional guidance on prioritizing and where to begin
… finding a better time management system to track life’s activities
… collaboration with others
… preparing for a stress-less Holiday season
… and being INSPIRED! Plus many other residual results and “Ah-Ha” moments!!!!
What it’s all about:
Challenged by clutter? Here’s where it ends…right here in Dutchess County!
The Managing Your Clutter Workshop Series is an intensive, educationally based, clutter eliminating, ACTION program. It is designed for the serious clutterer, committed to getting serious results through classroom instruction/demonstration, weekly home assignments, practice exercises, and continued instructor support throughout each workshop class session. Eliminate and take control of the stuff and messes in your life! Disorder, chaos and confusion interfere with our personal and business relationships, and can have a negative impact on our sense of balance and well-being.
The Managing Your Clutter Workshop Series was developed as a sequential building program to help improve your productivity, decision-making, and ultimately your quality of life. It was born out of the need for strong professional support that is educational, supportive, fun…and affordable! It is NOT a one-day quick fix seminar which can often leave you “holding the bag!”
Each workshop runs for four consecutive weeks, meeting 1x/week, and each session will focus on a different subject related to organizing and clutter. Participants are expected to read a book related to each workshop subject focus for review and class discussion.
Classes meet every week, for four consecutive weeks, and will provide you with:
- Streamlined, comprehensive, sequential information, organized for easy learning and application.
- Successful completion of one personal ‘overdue’ project (must be reasonable with instructor approval) from start to finish.
- In-class collaborative exchange, group participation and support to ensure project success.
- Non-judgmental, nurturing learning environment.
- Out-of-class, online instructor’s support…and MORE!
Workshop Date Schedule:
Schedule Your Group Now
Sheila Delson – is a Certified Professional Organizer specializing in Chronic Disorganization (CPO-CD), and founded her organizing company, FREEDomain Concepts, LLC in 1994. She is a 20 year active member of both the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO), and a co-founding member of the Institute for Challenging Disorganization (ICD). Sheila specializes in helping people with excess clutter that impedes their quality of life, including hoarding, ADD and other neurological disorders that result in an inability to get and stay organized. She offers consulting and hands-on organizing services to individuals and groups.
Sheila is an author, public speaker, and Past President of ICD and is a co-author of the ICD Clutter – Hoarding Scale. In 2001 she co-developed the industry’s first certification program for Professional Organizers that continues to be recognized as the premier educational resource for professional organizers today. She is also an active member of NAPO, having chaired and served on several Boards and committees, and has been an honored award recipient both industry organizations, including the prestigious 2013 NAPO Founder’s Award.
Sheila has been featured in multiple television and national publications, and offers her Managing Your Clutter Workshop Series® to individuals, groups and organizations on request. She lives in Poughkeepsie, NY with her husband Jeffrey, two adult children and four grandchildren.
Terms & Conditions:
- You agree to be prepared for an engaging and productive outcome.
- You understand that project results are the outcome of positive pro-active, (self) independent project work and is not the result of others in the class.
- You agree to be respectful of one another’s situations and needs – everyone is here to learn and grow.
- You will be notified of workshop cancellations/rescheduling due to foul weather or other emergency concerns.
- Refunds ONLY with 72 hour notice of workshop commencement.